I’m always looking for new ways to add vegetables to my diet. This is a very simple recipe for creating a quick side for any main dish.
Here are the finished sauteed mushrooms with some Parmesan on top and the BBQ Pot Roast.
Heat some fat in your trusty skillet. I used 3T of bacon fat. As I’ve mentioned before I store all the fat from cooking bacon in my bacon grease keeper.
- Serves: 2
- Serving size: 1
- Calories: 185
- Fat: 17
- Carbohydrates: 4
- Fiber: 1
- Protein: 4
- 10 oz White Button Mushrooms
- 3 Tbsp Bacon Grease
- To Taste Salt, Pepper, garlic
- 1 tsp Parmesan Cheese
- Slice Mushrooms
- Cook in bacon grease in skillet
- Season with salt, pepper and garlic powder
- Grate Parmesan cheese onto mushrooms