I’ve recently been trying to come up with some recipes that are easy and quick to make. Chicken Wings can be cooked from frozen and come in a HUGE bag from the store. No defrosting meat in the microwave or preplanning needed! Combine these wings with Homemade Bleu Cheese Dressing and you’ve got yourself a meal!
Here’s the finished Buffalo Chicken Wings with some Homemade Bleu Cheese Dressing!
Cook them until they are crispy and hit at least 180 degrees with a temperature probe.
Well there you have it, quick and easy wings and homemade bleu cheese dressing!
- Serves: 2
- Serving size: 9 wings
- Calories: 1184
- Fat: 103
- Carbohydrates: 2
- Fiber: 0
- Protein: 60
- 18 wings
- 4 Tbsp Hot Sauce
- 4 Tbsp Butter
- 7 Oz Bleu cheese Dressing
- Place the wings on a foil lined, greased pan
- Cook at 450 degrees for 35 minutes, flipping after 20 minutes
- While the wings are cooking, melt the butter and combine with the hot sauce
- Toss the finished wings in the sauce and serve with bleu cheese dressing!