Brussels Sprouts are one of my favorite vegetables. I never liked them growing up but now that I have found more interesting ways to prepare them I’ve grown to love them. The first time I ever used the food processor to prepare brussels sprouts was with the Brussels Sprout Burgers. It was so successful that I decided to try it again!
As with most good keto recipes, this one starts with cooking bacon. Make sure to use a bacon press to get nice flat bacon.
For this version, we’re going to use the food processor with the slicing attachment. Make sure to wash the brussels sprouts. Rather than wash each one, I just put them in a large bowl and fill it with water.
Here’s the Cheesy Brussels Sprouts with the Seared and Stuffed Flank Steak!
- Serves: 4
- Serving size: 126g (1/4th)
- Calories: 256
- Fat: 20
- Carbohydrates: 4
- Fiber: 2
- Protein: 16
- 5 Slices Bacon
- 16 Oz. Brussels Sprouts
- 6 Oz. Cheddar Cheese
- Cook the bacon until crisp
- Wash the brussels sprouts then shred with a food processor
- Fry the brussels sprouts in the bacon grease
- Once the brussels sprouts are getting crisp and translucent, add in the bacon and cheese
- Cook a little longer until combined